Staff leasing is hiring employees with whom employment relationship is signed on the behalf of other business entities. Employees work according to the law act of temporary employment. Employing entity is called temporary employment agency and employee delegated to employer is called temporary employee. However, the employer for whom and under whose management the work is performed, is called client-employer.
Benefits from staff leasing:
- Optimization of recruitment and employment costs.
- Flexible agreement term, short period of notice.
- Ease at temporary staff selection in a period of excessive demand on personnel.
- Elimination of administrative work.
- Use of agency’s „know-how” in staff selection.
- Possibility of permanent employment for selected employees after checking their skills during temporary employment.
- Lack of recruitment and selection costs of the personnel occurring at regular employment.